Thursday, October 13, 2011


Spent the evening working on the binding for this baby blanket. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to finish it with a couple of good movies. Last night I installed EQ7 onto my computer and downloaded the AccuQuilt templates from the Electric Quilt website. I found a pumpkin and leaf appliqué and added them to my table runner. It's now ready for quilting, if I can decide what to do with it.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Small Projects Rock!

I determined that I get very discouraged when working on my large quilts and hand projects because I don't finish them very quickly. I decided that I needed to insert some small projects into my rotation to break up the monotony of Stars Around my Garden BOM that I've been working on since 2008. Here is a table runner I made up using a Gobble Gobble charm pack from Moda and the disappearing nine patch pattern. I also used a great iPhone app called QuiltFab to determine my setting triangles. I am next going to appliqué something in the negative dark space and then quilt it!