We had a great day today going around Kansas and Missouri to all the shops that participated in the KC Shop Hop. I am so super-tired though and bed is calling. But I did have to take a picture of all the spoils from the day:
- A mystery bag that was filled with some nice coordinated fabrics.
- Backing, binding and sashing for my Stars Around the Garden quilt.
- Backing and borders for my Civil War Stars quilt.
- Two scrap bags
- Two kits for a sewing table caddy and three pocket purse.
- A pattern.
- All the quilt blocks for the shop hop quilt, which is a 30's theme.
The one setting kit I liked the store did not even have a pattern for. They did let me take a picture of it though so I will be working on creating a pattern in EQ7 for myself to use as a guide for buying yardage. Of course tonight I went to start on that and I was informed that my netbook hasn't been set up properly for the home network and I can't get the software installed on it until it is setup correctly. FOILED!
Tomorrow is quilt block party and I think I will attempt to finish the top for my Christmas table runner. Also, I will need to send my machine in to be serviced because last night as I was lifting it to my table to work on my bag the carrying handle broke. Have you ever tried to carry a sewing machine without the handle? Near to impossible. So now I have no excuse but to work on my appliqué for my Stars Around my Garden quilt.