Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 2011 Quilting Projects

I can't believe January is over! I didn't finish everything I had wanted, but still did some good work.

I finished the Turning Twenty quilt top and the first row of Civil War Stars. I also worked on the binding for Building Nests. That continues to be a good tv/movie activity.

I also signed up for a Hand Quilting class at Prairie Points Quilt Shop with Tina. It isn't until April though so I'll need to work on some other stuff for awhile. I wanted to sign up for the Hand Applique class but it's full. I'm on a waitlist though. Fingers Crossed!

February's plan:

UFO: Binding on The Quilt That Never Ends - Finish

Civil War Stars: Row 2
Stars Around the Garden: Stems on Center Applique
Scrap Happy: Cutting
Pink Bliss: Row 1

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like good goals, Sarah!! Can't wait to hear your progress...just remember...I think I can, I think I can...

    ReplyDelete