Thursday, November 4, 2010

Binding Boredom

I hate making binding. I hate putting the binding on by machine because it takes so long. But I don't mind hand binding. It allows me to feel productive while I watch tv or movies.

Tonight was the first night since Sunday where I had 15 minutes to spare for quilting. Since I had no hand projects to work on I thought it might be good to start working on the binding for my last big quilt to finish in 2009. I started by just cutting the excess fabric from the quilt. Then I moved to searching my stash for just the right fabric (Kyle assisted) and just went for it by making the binding and attaching it to the quilt. So now I have a very large quilt that I can bind while watching tv, talking or waiting my turn at the dog agility trials.

1 comment:

  1. I love sewing with the quilt in my lap in the winter. Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete