Monday, January 24, 2011

Now I'm really a slacker!

I have not crafted much this month, which is odd since it's been so cold and snowy. Work-work has been so busy lately that I've been spending a lot of evenings catching up at home. I did go Scrapbooking one evening at Archivers, so that helps balance everything out. I'm trying to get more work done at work and less work in the evenings at home.

Tomorrow is Quilt Block Party. I'm taking my Turning Twenty and hoping to get the blocks together. I'd also like to buy the border fabric while I am at JoAnns. I might take Civil War Stars to cut out the first row (optomistic, I know).

Although I've been slacking a bunch, I have done some binding on The Quilt That Never Ends. Just a couple of movie nights away from being finished I hope.

1 comment:

  1. You're making progress, just not as fast or as much as you want at this time. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete