Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

It's been awhile but I'm back. I spent most of last week getting ready and spending time in Las Vegas. We had such a good time!

We've had some trouble adjusting back to life so I just got focused back on sewing. It's been a crazy few days back so tonight I focused on cleaning up my sewing area. I can't get my sewing machine even set up on my table right now. So I spent about 30 minutes tonight working it over. By Saturday I should have the table cleaned off enough to work on my March UFO. It's called Framed Star from Fons and Porter and I completed the quilting of it at the last quilt retreat. I found some old premade binding that matches well and will just iron it into the French-fold that I like.

It's supposed to snow again this weekend, so it will be a good chance to get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment