Sunday, October 6, 2013

Finally!!!

This past week I finally finished my Stars Around the Garden quilt!!! That was my August UFO project and I knew it would be hard if not impossible to finish by August. But I'm still determined to finish my UFOs for the year, even if I don't get them completed in the right month.

It still needs quilting but I'll have to sit on that for a few weeks and design.

I did most of the finishing at the quilt retreat last weekend. It was a good time - not my favorite year, but not the worst. I spent most of two days finishing the appliqué on the quilt and getting it mostly put together. I finished it at home.

I enjoy the retreat every year as it always reinvigorates me to quilt more. I need to find one in the spring...

Onto the next project!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment