Friday, July 20, 2012

Progress!

I feel like I've made up so much time in the past week! Really it's not much but I'm getting stuff done. This week I made a baby quilt for a shower tomorrow. I need to get a picture and post it here. I really liked the pattern, but I experimented with the binding and shouldn't have. Good thing babies don't care.

Then also tonight, I finished quilting a fall table runner that I started last fall and picked out fabric for it's binding. And then I took my 30th birthday quilt and prepped it for binding.

Next up I think I have three more things to quilt and prep for binding: my Christmas table runner, my old Fons and Porter quilt top, and my twister quilt. Then I will have 6 different items to bind, plus my hand quilting and hand piecing. I will have PLENTY of TV time sewing!

Tomorrow I think I'm going to focus on getting my space clean and my scraps and fabric sorted into the color bin. Part of my trouble is that sometimes my space is so dirty it,s not fun to sew in.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your pictures. And I hear you on the mess. It sure doesn't seem like it takes long for it to be uncomfortable to work, especially when you have a bunch of projects going.

    ReplyDelete