Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Table Topper for Connie's Game!

Today Connie pulled #6 for February, which is my Fruit and Veggie Table Topper that needs to be quilted and bound. This started as a Zakka class last year and I completed the top at the quilt retreat in September using some fabric found during our shopping along the way (love how that works out!). I think I will need to buy some backing for it or locate/make something work.

I have to say, I was quite nervous about the number pool. My #1 and #7 projects are quite large, and I can already tell that I will need a "project plan" to finish them within the month. I am glad that this is a smaller project to finish so that I can continue to focus on my hand piecing, which I am really enjoying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment