Thursday, January 3, 2013

More Hand Sewing and a New Challenge!

Tonight I finished one of my hand piecing blocks! I have one more to finish that is cut out and then I need to do more cutting.

Don't you just love those points????

The other thing I did tonight was list 12 UFOs on my project page. I decided to participate in Connie's Game after seeing it on another blog. This is what I have wanted to do for awhile but just haven't had the time. Maybe this will help.

Each month they will randomly pick a number between 1 and 12 and that is the project that must be finished,not will be a push to get some of mine done in a month, but my recent resolve to not spend money and not work at home should assist with finishing these projects.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Connie's Game! This is going to be fun. I'm excited about getting my list down to 12 and getting started. So glad you are joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Beautiful block, the points are amazing!

    ReplyDelete