Thursday, January 10, 2013

Too Tired

Last night I was at work until after 11, so ended up not doing anything crafty. Tonight I must be feeling it because I have zero energy. I sat on the couch intending to hand sew, but started falling asleep. I then deduced that it would be better for me to do something active so I gathered the projects as part of Connie's game to group together. In the process of doing this I discovered that I misnumbered the projects and actually started working on number 4 instead of number 5. Instead of starting on the correct 5 I decided to resume them. I am lucky because 4 and 5 are actually both "put binding on and turn" so I thought that was fair.

To round out the 15 minutes, I spent some time decluttering my craft area which is an ABSOLUTE disaster. I gathered a lot of scraps and put them in a fabric bin for sorting later, recycled some paper and threw away some bags.it's to big to go much further than that in the 15 minutes, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Now I'm going to get ready for bed and I might thread a needle and sew some until I get too sleepy. Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. It's better to listen to your body and not sew then making yourself sew only to spend your next craft time ripping it out. Cleaning up is always needed and a great way to spend your 15 minutes. At least that's my belief!

    ReplyDelete