Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quiet Progress

I haven't blogged lately, but I've been working on my binding for my January UFO table runner. I am almost half-way done with it. I will say that I will probably never bind inside corners again, because I am not pleased with the results. But the bad looking part is on the back of the runner so no biggie. This weekend is quilt block party so I'm hoping to finish it by then or at the party.

It's been a week of early nights and that has also contributed to the slow movement on the binding. Good for me, bad for sewing. The other thing that happened was I pulled a muscle in my left tricep on Monday, and it hurts when I'm holding the sewing piece for binding. It actually hurts when I do anything, but it's starting to recover. I was really angry on Monday from work and just overdid it at Jazzercise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment