Monday, January 14, 2013

Short and Sweet!

Despite the fact that I've not posted in a few days, I spent copious amounts of time this weekend working on my sewing projects. All hand-piecing.

Friday and Saturday night I took my sewing to friends' houses and worked on my starry path block (almost done). Then this afternoon I went to my hand-piecing class and learned how to make a Lemoine Star, which is the base of the blocks for this month. Instead of working on the real blocks we created a sample star. I am almost done and I plan to create a mug rug with my practice block.

I'm really enjoying my attempt to not work at home so much in the evening. I look forward to sitting at home, sewing, watching tv with Kyle and cuddling with the boys. We've even started some organizing some areas of our house in short sessions and those results will appear here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment